Impact Fellowship: Application is now open. Apply by April 1 for priority consideration.
Impact Fellow applicants come from a wide range of professional backgrounds, and while our selection process is rigorous, it’s designed for you to give us a holistic overview of your background, skills, and interests.
Becoming an EP Impact Fellow involves three key steps:
Tell us about your experience and interest in education in your initial application.
Our multi-step selection process gives you a chance to show us your skills in practice so we can see how you can make an impact for a Partner organization and contribute to a cohort.
Matching & Placement
As a Fellowship finalist, be considered for placements that build on your previous experiences. You'll match with and interview directly with Partners to confirm a placement.
Education Pioneers looks for leaders who meet the following requirements:
Why It Matters
Our Partners look for professionals with demonstrated skills and experience in order to quickly create high-impact results.
At this time, our Partners and EP cannot sponsor visas. You may not be eligible if you believe that now or in the future, you will require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status).
Working in education is important and challenging work – but also immensely rewarding. We seek candidates who are driven to make an impact on behalf of students and families.
In addition to our eligibility requirements, our preferred qualifications are:
- 3-5 years of experience in data and analysis and/or project management
- Experience using data in strategic, creative problem solving—whether that means conducting complex analyses or leveraging data to drive decision-making and management
- Ability to take initiative and drive results
- A track record of success in academic and professional settings
- Strong communication skills
|Preparing Your Application|
What We Look For
Education Pioneers seeks strategic, creative problem solvers who have experience in data analysis and project management and are ready to use their existing work skills to make a positive impact in the education sector. Our talent comes from a variety of personal and professional backgrounds, and we pride ourselves on crafting diverse cohorts that bring different experiences and perspectives together. We also strive to identify leaders who represent the communities in which we work.
Throughout our process, we look for a potential Fellow's:
- Demonstrated professional experience
- Leadership experience
- Commitment to education
Build A Strong Resume
Your resume is a critical piece of your application, and may be shared with our partner organizations once your become a finalist. We strongly encourage you to review the following resources to ensure that you submit a resume to Education Pioneers that highlights your work accomplishments.
- See what a great resume looks like:
- Use our resume template to improve your resume before applying.
- Review our “Guide to a Great Resume” to get insights on how to craft an impressive resume.
- Keep track of your accomplishments on an ongoing basis.
Tell the Story of Your Impact through Project Examples