The EP Impact Fellowship is an intensive, 10-month experience that helps turn rising leaders' skills and passions for social good into new, tangible leadership opportunities — supporting educational equity and advancing careers, at the same time.
Impact Fellowship: Application is open. Apply by March 28 for priority consideration.
My experience was transformational. The combination of [my] placement, cohort experience, & networking access was unparalleled.
Impact Fellowship Overview
CREATE IMPACT: Long-term Placement in Education
Fellows serve a 10-month placement within a leading education organization. You’re matched with a project to advance data leadership or another strategic priority — where the skills and experience you bring can make the biggest impact, and where we believe you can grow and contribute beyond your role. We prioritize placements in data & analytics and strategic project management. Fellows are managed by an invested supervisor, and directly embedded within a team and organization.
PRIORITY AREAS: The Work You'll Do
We're seeking strategic, creative problem solvers who have expertise in data, analysis, and project management.
EP recruits and places Impact Fellows in roles in data, analysis, and strategic project management. Our Fellows who have expertise in these areas support our Partners who work on behalf of students, teachers, and families.
GROW AS A LEADER: Targeted Professional Development
Working in a high-stakes, complex sector like education requires thoughtful leadership. Through 10 months of workshops and community engagement opportunities, you’ll focus on growing as a transformational leader for the education sector and the world at large. You’ll learn about local and national education landscapes to quickly become conversant and credible in the issues that matter most when it comes to K-12 education. EP helps you develop and practice leadership competencies to increase your impact during your Fellowship and beyond. Throughout the experience, you’ll get to explore and reflect on why you are driven to become a changemaker on behalf of children, families, and communities.
BUILD COMMUNITY: Connections for Life
Building meaningful connections is the hallmark of any EP experience. As an Impact Fellow, you’ll join a dynamic and diverse cohort of peers that will become your education community. At the same time, you’ll get exposure to more than 4,000 EP Alumni who make a difference for students nationwide. Pioneers hail from varied personal and professional backgrounds and experience levels. You’ll gain lifelong access to new and established leaders who will inspire and sustain you throughout your career.
Impact Fellowship Stipend
The 10-month placement offers a $47,500 stipend ($58,000 annualized), plus benefits.
Timeline & Process Overview
● Apply by March 28, 2019 for priority consideration.
● The final deadline to apply is May 23, 2019
● Complete selection process between April - May
● Become a finalist for matching & placement in May - June
● Placements begin July - September 2019
● Fellowship programming begins Fall 2019
Make Your Mark
The Impact Fellowship might be right for you if...
- You're a strategic, creative problem solver who wants to use your skills to create impact.
- You're excited about data — whether you're conducting complex analysis or leveraging data to drive strategic decision-making
- You're considering graduate school and want to broaden your pre-graduate school experience.
- You’re a professional looking to explore the education space and make a career transition.
Looking for a summer internship? Learn more here.
- Download the Education Pioneers Impact Fellowship brochure
- Download the Education Pioneers Impact Fellowship job description
- Attend an Education Pioneers event
Application is open. Apply by March 28 for priority consideration.