I found the job I’ve always wanted... I found “my people"... I heard from a leader during my Fellowship who I now work for... I found my job through my EP connections... I met the people who would invest in my business...
At Education Pioneers, we hear a lot of stories from our pioneers about the power of our network. (There are a lot of them to hear from: over 4,500.)
Next to our programs, this vast EP network is the primary resource our leaders rely upon as they find and further their careers in education leadership and management. 70% of our working Alumni are employed in education, at all levels and across the sector and country. That creates many opportunities for our network to connect and collaborate.
The Fast Track to Senior-Level Roles
From being hired full-time at their placement organization, being referred to positions at other leading education organizations by EP peers, or learning first about new job opportunities, EP leaders say our network is a powerful, unparalleled resource for career advancement.
- One in three EP Alums are in senior level roles.
- Black and Latino EP leaders in education serve as senior managers at five times the rate as their private sector peers.
- 65% of our Alumni in education have significant management responsibilities for people, functions, or entire organizations.
There's a Place in Education for You
The connections you'll make through the EP network will help you find your way to a career with unmatched meaning and impact. Our leaders work in many significant organizations and roles that span the range of careers available in public education. Read a selection of their stories:
- Launching new enterprises that support student achievement
Meet Alexandra Bernadotte
- Leading data-driven initiatives for schools districts
Meet Mark Cheng
- Serving as central office leaders in the country’s largest school districts
Meet Matt Lyons