An Experience That Lasts
Education Pioneers helps Alumni launch and advance high-impact careers in education. With access to ongoing professional development and opportunities to collaborate with and learn from other Alumni, the Education Pioneers experience lasts far beyond your Fellowship.
Our national network – currently over 4,300 strong – gives you a built-in connection to the right people and resources you need to build your skills and transform the education system. Learn more about the work and impact on students of our current 4,300 Alumni. Specific services include:
You'll be connected to the people and resources you need to strengthen your leadership and management skills.
- Reconnect with your fellow EP Alumni, learn about their current roles, and more via our new Alumni Directory.
- Receive the EP Insider, our national e-newsletter just for Alumni, with resources, job opportunities, and other updates. If you aren't receiving the EP Insider, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participate in workshops and convenings to share your work.
- Check out EP's LinkedIn group to connect with thousands of education leaders, funders, and other stakeholders.
- Support EP's work in your region and connect with other local leaders and champions through our Alumni Boards.
- Add your EP Fellowship to your LinkedIn profile to ease connecting with Alumni online. Below is a template you can use:
EP Fellow at Partner Organization Name
Education Pioneers [list us as your organization]
|Selected from thousands of top graduate students and professionals for the Education Pioneers leadership development program. Completed high-impact project for [Partner Organization] and participated in leadership, networking, and education industry professional development.|
Job Search Support and Career Advising
Whether seeking a first post-Fellowship job, switching sectors or functions, or aiming for the next level, EP is here to help. We’ll provide you with the tools, resources, and guidance you need to achieve your personal and professional aspirations.
- Post your résumé and search hundreds of education sector jobs on the Exchange job board.
- Access EP's customized Job Search Handbook and Toolkit, which breaks down the typical job search process - from informational interviews to compensation negotiation – to help you land a new job that increases your impact in education.
Along your career path in education leadership, you’ll need to keep your skills fresh and your knowledge current. EP periodically provides in-person and virtual trainings to help Alumni address these needs.
Recent offerings include:
Are you an EP Alum with news to celebrate or a story to share? Email Alumni@educationpioneers.org.