The education sector is a great place to make your mark. EP is no exception. As former teachers and school leaders, lawyers and CPAs, program managers, consultants, executive directors, financial analysts, and social media gurus, our team comes from diverse backgrounds. But we all share one fundamental belief: exceptional leaders working together can achieve extraordinary results for students.
Working at Education Pioneers
With 70+ employees working in offices nationwide, the EP team includes local offices that work with our partners and talent on the ground, as well as national roles like operations, finance, and marketing focused on overall organizational growth. You'll work alongside diverse colleagues each leveraging their passion, skills, and expertise to help deepen EP's impact and reach. Meet our team.
Working in education is challenging and personally rewarding work. Beyond the fulfillment that comes with contributing to significant educational change, EP employees also receive benefits like:
- Health, vision and dental insurance, as well as pre-tax health and child care spending accounts
- Flexible working arrangements, allowing you to balance work/life and work from home when needed
- A minimum of 15 sick/vacation days, 10 holidays, and your birthday off each year
- Dedicated professional development funds, plus ample advancement opportunities
- A growing, collaborative, and fun-loving EP family that gathers together in person once a year to celebrate, reflect, and learn in-person. #WeAreEP
Commitment to Diversity
Education Pioneers believes that it is critical for leaders in urban education to reflect the diverse communities they serve. We support equal opportunity for all people and we strongly encourage people of color to apply for positions in our organization and for our programs.
EP is rapidly growing, in both size and impact - and we're hiring for a variety of roles across our organization. We hope you will consider joining our movement to ensure that every student has access to a high-quality education.