Exceptional People are Critical for Your Work
We get it: education organizations like yours rely on great teams, but you have limited time and resources to find, recruit, and train those managers and leaders.
That’s where Education Pioneers come in.
As your strategic partner, we will identify – and then meet – your most pressing human capital needs. We offer multiple programs to provide all types of education organizations with the talent you need, whether for short engagements or permanent hires.
An Education Pioneers Partnership is Your Human Capital Solution
By partnering with us, you will have access to the following benefits:
- A Broad, Deep Bench of Talent: Education Pioneers attracts and prepares a diverse array of talented leaders to help you build the team you need to succeed.
- Timely, Mission-Critical Capacity: With Fellowship programs for short-term needs and hiring support for full-time roles, Education Pioneers provides the right people, right now.
- A Diverse Pipeline: We believe that leaders in education should reflect the populations they serve, so we are deliberate in our recruitment and selection. In fact, every year, more than half of EP’s Fellows identify as people of color.
- Top, Qualified Performers: Education Pioneers draws thousands of the most qualified applicants – more than 7,000 last year alone – from diverse personal and professional backgrounds, ensuring we can connect you with the right talent you need. Our admissions rate is as competitive as the Ivy League.
- Your Future Full-time Employees: Roughly half of our Fellows are interested in full-time employment. Through our programs, you can work with top talent without the obligation of a permanent hire. Many organizations find their Fellow to be a perfect fit for a permanent position, and beyond that, you’ll also have access to a network of 2,500+ Alumni to fill permanent positions.
- Robust Network Connections: As a Partner, you’ll join hundreds of other innovative organizations, education leaders, and visionaries who understand the importance of great leadership talent. We convene our network at events across the country.
“Our Education Pioneers Fellows are making an impact on important initiatives, creating valuable resources for our schools, and providing fresh perspectives on our work.”
– Shayne Spalten, Chief Human Resources Officer, Denver Public Schools