An Experience That Lasts
Education Pioneers helps Alumni launch and advance high-impact careers in education. With access to ongoing professional development and opportunities to collaborate with and learn from other Alumni, the Education Pioneers experience lasts far beyond your Fellowship.
Our national network – currently over 3,000 strong – gives you a built-in connection to the right people and resources you need to build your skills and transform the education system. Learn more about the work and impact on students of our current 3,000+ alumni. Specific services include:
You'll be connected to the people and resources you need to strengthen your leadership and management skills.
- Connect with thousands of education leaders, funders, and other stakeholders via the Exchange, a powerful online platform that keeps you ahead of trends, in sync with your peers, aware of career opportunities, and on top of best practices. It’s available to members of the EP network, as well as those working with The Broad Center and the Strategic Data Project.
- Receive the EP Insider, our national email just for Alumni, with resources, job opportunities, and other updates.
- Participate in workshops and convenings to share your work.
- Support EP's work in your region and connect with other local leaders and champions through our Alumni Boards.
Job Search Support and Career Advising
Whether seeking a first post-Fellowship job, switching sectors or functions, or aiming for the next level, EP Alumni can count on us. We’ll provide you with the tools, resources, and guidance you need to achieve your personal and professional aspirations.
- Post your résumé and search hundreds of education sector jobs on the Exchange Job Board.
- Tell EP you’re looking for your next role; we’ve got you covered. We’ll provide a “Job Search Toolkit” – covering everything from informational interviews to compensation negotiation – and other resources customized for your search.
- Attend our Career Link events to network with potential employers in a casual “speed-dating” environment.
Along your career path in education leadership, you’ll need to keep your skills fresh and your knowledge current. EP provides in-person and virtual trainings to help Alumni address these needs.
Recent offerings include: