| || |
Today, Education Pioneers announced that applications for all 2013 Fellowships – the Graduate School Fellowship (with 10 week and yearlong options) and the Analyst Fellowship – are now open. For our 2013 Fellowships, Education Pioneers is seeking more than 530 outstanding emerging leaders to make an immediate and long-term impact on key education organizations and help transform education into the best led and managed sector in the U.S. economy.
Read our media announcement below.
Additionally, I’m thrilled to report strong results from the 2012 Fellowships from both Education Pioneers’ Fellows and Partner organizations, including school districts, charter school networks, and top education nonprofits. For the Graduate School Fellowship:
- Nearly all of 2012 Partner supervisors (96%) believe that their Fellows’ work will be used in the long-term to improve the efficiency or effectiveness of their program or department;
- Nearly all of 2012 Fellows and Partner supervisors (95% and 98% respectively) reported that Fellows are more prepared for a high-impact career in education as a result of their Education Pioneers Fellowship;
- Fellows’ overall satisfaction with the Fellowship remains high, and 99% of 2012 Fellows would recommend the Fellowship to their peers.
For the Analyst Fellowship:
- 100% of Analyst Fellows and Partner supervisors would recommend the Fellowship to a friend, colleague, or another organization;
- 93% of Analyst Fellows reported that they are more prepared for a high impact career in education as a result of the Fellowship, and 100% of Partner supervisors are confident in their Fellows’ knowledge of education issues.
At Education Pioneers, we’re excited to build on the success of our 2012 Fellowships, and to expand our network of Fellows and Alumni to more than 2,100 in 2013.
Our success in attracting, advancing, and preparing hundreds of new leaders, managers, and analysts to help transform education requires your help. If you know of outstanding emerging leaders, please share this message with them, or refer them directly on our website.
Thank you for your continued support of Education Pioneers!
Founder & CEO
For Immediate Release:
October 23, 2012
Education Pioneers Opens Applications for 2013 Fellowships
Top Professionals Sought by National Nonprofit to Transform Education into the Best Led and Managed Sector in the U.S.
Oakland, CA – Education Pioneers, a national nonprofit dedicated to transforming education into the best led and managed sector in the U.S. economy so that all students receive a high-quality education, announced today that applications for the organization’s 2013 Fellowships are now open.
Education Pioneers is seeking talented early career professionals, graduate students, and trained business analysts for education leadership Fellowships in school districts, charter management organizations (CMOs), and top education nonprofits. Fellowship opportunities are available for 10 weeks in the summer, 10 months, and one year.
"To scale success in education system-wide, we need thousands more top leaders and managers supporting the important work of teachers and principals,” said Scott Morgan, Founder and CEO of Education Pioneers. “Through our Fellowships, Education Pioneers closes the leadership gap in the education sector and provides the human capital that is essential to advance our vision of providing all students with a high-quality education.”
Read the full press release on our website.