2014 Analyst Fellowship and Graduate School Fellowship Information Session Webinars
Register for a Webinar Information Session today!
What we'll cover:
* How the Fellowship will prepare you to lead
* Fellowships' mission-critical projects
* Fellowships' structured, intensive professional development
* How you can join our robust, nationwide network
Led by our Recruitment and Admissions team, Webinars also provide key information about Fellowship qualifications and application timelines.
Please note: Webinars with a regional or graduate degree designation will place extra emphasis on opportunities available in that region or to candidates with those degree types, while still providing an overview of the EP Fellowship experience at-large. All candidates, regardless of where they come from geographically or what they have studied, are welcome to attend each session!
Upcoming Analyst Fellowship Webinars
Tuesday, Dec 17, 2013 12:00 PM - 1 PM EST - General Information Session
- 12/17 Alumni Panelist: Alex Perkins - Dir., Strategy & Operations at Teach For America (Bay Area)
Tuesday, Jan 7, 2014 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM EST - General Information Session
- 1/7 Alumni Panelist: Angela Le - Manager, Growth & Technology at KIPP Bay Area Schools
Tuesday, Jan 14, 2014 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EST- General Information Session
- 1/14 Fellow Panelist: Alan Fritzler - 2013-2014 Analyst Fellow at Illinois Network of Charter Schools
Tuesday, Jan 21, 2014 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM EST - General Information Session
- 1/21 Fellow Panelist: Nasir Qadree - 2013-2014 Analyst Fellow at Connecticut Dept. of Education
Tuesday, Jan 28, 2014 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM EST- General Information Session
Thursday, Jan 30, 2014 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EST - General Information Session
- Please check back for additional Analyst Fellowship webinars to be held February - April 2014.
Upcoming Graduate School Fellowship Webinars
Thursday, November 21, 2013 8:00 to 9:00 PM EST - General Information Session
Friday, November 22, 2013 12:00 to 1:00 PM EST - Focus on Southern Region - Tennessee & New Orleans
Monday, November 25, 2013 8:00 to 9:00 PM EST - General Information Session
Tuesday, November 26, 2013 3:00 to 4:00 PM EST - General Information Session
Wednesday, November 27, 2013 12:00 to 1:00 PM EST - Focus on MBA Students
Tuesday, December 3, 2013 3:00 to 4:00 PM EST - Focus on Western Region
Friday, December 6, 2013 12:00 to 1:00 PM EST - Focus on Northern Region - Chicago