Graduate School Fellowship: Overview
Are you ready to transform education?
Applications for the 2014 Graduate School Fellowship are now closed.
The Education Pioneers Graduate School Fellowship provides talented business, law, policy, and education graduate students with the opportunity to make an impact and launch into high-level education leadership careers.
As a Graduate School Fellow, you will consult on a mission-critical project at a school district, charter school network, nonprofit or other leading education organization. Your work will help ensure every child receives a high-quality education. In the past, Graduate School Fellows have:
- Managed a $600,000 charter school facility renovation
- Presented policy recommendations to the Secretary of Education
- Forecasted the effects of a school district's human capital initiatives
- Designed professional development curriculum for a school
- Conducted legal research for education-related litigation
To complement your project work, you will also participate in structured professional development workshops with a dynamic cohort of other accomplished leaders, expand your personal and professional networks exponentially, and be able to launch a high-impact career.
EP offers two Graduate School Fellow placements options for 2014:
- 10-Week Summer Placement (June 2014-August 2014)
- Yearlong Placement (June 2014-June 2015)
Our 10-Week Summer Placement offers a $7,000 stipend and the Yearlong Placement offers a $50,000-$80,000 salary range.
Connect with the Graduate School Fellowship recruiting team
- Download the 2014 recruiting brochure
- Attend a Graduate School Fellowship Recruiting Event
- Follow us on the EP Recruiting Twitter
- Join our 2014 Facebook recruitment group
For all Graduate School Fellowship recruitment and admissions inquiries, please email us at email@example.com
It is critical for leaders in urban education to reflect the urban communities they serve. Education Pioneers actively recruits people of color for our Fellowship Programs. We support equal opportunity for all people and strongly encourage people of color to apply to our Fellowship Programs.