Are you ready to lead data-driven decisions?
The Education Pioneers Analyst Fellowship places talented data-savvy professionals in mission-critical roles in school districts, charter management organizations, nonprofits, and other leading education organizations.
Complemented by professional development workshops, community service projects, networking and graduate school scholarship opportunities, our 10-month program provides Fellows with the exposure and access to launch a career in the education sector.
As an Analyst Fellow, you will consult for one-year on a mission-critical, data-driven project a leading education organization. Your work will help ensure every child receives a high-quality education. In the past, Analyst Fellows have:
- Utilized teacher evaluation data to create more effective and sustainable teacher retention and teacher recruitment strategies at the district level
- Consulted with school districts to help them better understand their budget resource allocations and student funding, at an education nonprofit
- Implemented business aligned technology solutions to improve a charter school’s operational model
- Led financial reporting and organizational efforts to drive operational efficiency and cost-effectiveness for a charter network
The Analyst Fellowship is a full-time, 10-month consulting assignment (September 2014-July 2015).
The Analyst Fellowship offers a $45,000 salary ($54K annualized), including health benefits.
Connect with the Analyst Fellowship recruiting team:
- Download the 2014 Analyst Fellowship recruitment brochure
- Attend an Analyst Fellowship recruiting event
- Follow us on the EP Recruiting Twitter feed
- Join our 2014 Facebook recruitment group
For all recruitment and admissions questions, please email us at email@example.com.
It is critical for leaders in urban education to reflect the communities they serve. Education Pioneers actively recruits people of color for our Fellowship programs. We support equal opportunity for all people and strongly encourage people of color to apply to our Fellowship programs.