Analyst Fellowship: Admissions
We recruit high-potential, early career professionals who have a minimum of two years of full-time work experience with top-tier private sector firms, the technical skills to analyze academic, financial, and operational data, and the drive to make an immediate impact while exploring a career in urban education.
Applicants for the Analyst Fellowship must have:
- A bachelor's degree with a demonstrated track record of academic excellence and leadership
- Proficient or advanced in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in a highly analytical role, preferably: as a Consultant or Analyst; and/or in finance, strategy, marketing or operations
- Energetic self-starter who drives to results
- Ability to commit to the 10-month program, including participating in all mandatory events and Convenings
- Authorization to work in the United States (international students are eligible only if visa assistance is not required)
In addition to the eligibility requirements, we are looking for applicants with the following characteristics:
- Two years of work experience (by September 2013) of full-time professional work experience (excluding undergraduate summer work)
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical abilities
- Proven project management skills, including demonstrated achievement of project outcomes
- A strong commitment to Education Pioneers' mission and core values of courage, optimism, collaboration, and action
Contact Information: For all Analyst Fellowship recruitment and admissions questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.